1. Israel became a state in 1312 B.C., two millennia before Islam;
2. Arab refugees from Israel began calling themselves "Palestinians" in 1967, two decades after (modern) Israeli statehood;
3. After conquering the land in 1272 B.B., Jews ruled it for a thousand years and maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years;
4. The only Arab rule following conquest in 633 A.D. lasted just 22 years;
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule, (East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader ever came to visit it;
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the Bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur'an;
7. King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it...
***There are 10 more.